- This event has passed.
PRINCE2 – A Structured Project Management Methodology
November 28, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In this seminar, highlights of PRINCE2 are presented and attendees learn how PRINCE2 can help them achieve their goals and manage projects effectively. PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 emphasises dividing projects into manageable and controllable stages. It is adopted in many countries worldwide, including the UK, western European countries, and Australia.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
Due to the limited availability of seats for this free event, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation.
Speaker(s): ILX Group,
Arbour Level, Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre (BCEC)