- This event has passed.
Electrical Design Consideration for Renewable Connection to HV network
June 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Electrical Design Consideration for Renewable Connection to HV network:
This presentation will discuss
· UQ Gatton Renewable Solar Farm Research Centre. Technology showcase.
· Powerlink Substations HV plant standardization philosophy and package development for renewable connections: Concept Single Line Diagram, General Arrangement, Plant Schedule, Electrical Design Estimates.
· Typical electrical design calculation and studies required for renewable connection project: Earth Grid Study, Insulation Coordination Study, Direct lightning protection study, Underground Cable Rating calculation, and Electric and Magnetic Field calculation.
· Revenue metering consideration: CT performance and accuracy specification consideration.
· CB Control Switching technology applications.
Speaker(s): David, Tim
33 Harold Street