Welcome to the IEEE Queensland Section Home page
IEEE Queensland Section was founded on February 22nd, 1985. It is situated in the Asia-Pacific region, known as IEEE Region 10. The section conducts local activities and provides services to IEEE members who live and work in the part of Queensland, Australia, below 23° south.
The section supports the activities of eight chapters of IEEE technical societies, as well as the Women in Engineering and Young Professional Program affinity groups.
The section website informs members of the broad range of services and activities that are available, and chronicles the activities of the section’s chapters, affinity groups, and members.
Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Research @ Virginia Tech – Advanced Research Institute
- Call for nominations: Ofﬁcers & Members for the 2018 Executive October 9, 2017
- IEEE Queensland Section Meeting Minutes July 19, 2017
- IEEE Queensland Section Meeting Minutes June 26, 2017
- IEEE Queensland Section Meeting Minutes June 10, 2017
- IEEE Queensland Section Meeting Minutes May 1, 2017